Liberation RO Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Server is now up!

Liberation
    Liberation
    Administrator
    Administrator

Server is now up! Empty Server is now up!

Post by Liberation Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Hello Liberation RO,

The server is now online. I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I wish I could've done something sooner.

To make up for the current downtime, I've added some things:

1. There is now 3 NPCs(Sam, Christopher and Victor) at the Temple. They have, in total, 53 new custom headgears(top, middle, bottom and wings) that you can make for the items they require. However, these items have no effects(currently), but I will add effects in the next days.

2. I changed GTB Card to 70%, as well as its SP consumption to 70%(rather than 100%). I also changed High Priest Card. It is now equipped on headgear.

3. Added the Warlock Set. This set of items cannot be dropped or traded, but they can be stored. Separated into two sets(MATK and ATK), inside the set itself, you will find it to be complimentary to some, if not most, builds. The quests will be added in the next couple of days.

4. I have removed the Headgear NPC's for the time being, since some of the headgears in them are needed for quests. Also, I've removed the Food NPC, Poison Bottles, and raised Converter Prices to 1,000,000 zeny, as suggested by Calamity.

Soon-to-be-added:

[2] Accessories, which can ONLY be obtained through winning events, with Liberation RO Event Tickets. These include one with no effect, another that enables Level 10 Pushcart and Vending, as well as Loud Exclamation, and a third one that enables Falcon Mastery, and Owl's Eye level 4. Name/sprite suggestions anyone? <3

~Liberation,
    Your hard-working Liberation RO Administrator <3

P.S. Thank you for the positive reviews, guys. It's really a motivation for me.
    +Agent Ary+
    +Agent Ary+
    Frequent Member

Server is now up! Empty Re: Server is now up!

Post by +Agent Ary+ Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Yay.
    Calamity
    Calamity

Post by Calamity Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Liberation wrote:

[2] Accessories, which can ONLY be obtained through winning events, with Liberation RO Event Tickets. These include one with no effect, another that enables Level 10 Pushcart and Vending, as well as Loud Exclamation, and a third one that enables Falcon Mastery, and Owl's Eye level 4. Name/sprite suggestions anyone? <3

Bracelet of Calamity for the Regular one. Merchant's Backpack for pushcart one. Snipers Scope for the third one.
    +Agent Ary+
    +Agent Ary+
    Frequent Member

Post by +Agent Ary+ Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Server restarts stink.
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Advanced Member

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Sound's good L, I could use a cart following me around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 pm